If any of these statements apply, this work can help:
Fear & Anxiety
Fear & Anxiety
- I seem fine on the surface, but underneath, I'm anxious, fearful, numb, or overwhelmed
- My performance is suffering from the anxiety and fear I feel
- I'm worried I'll never live up to my potential
- I have an unreasonable fear (phobia) that gets in my way of enjoying activities
- I'm afraid I'll screw up and be passed over
- I can't get past these old patterns and negative self-talk...I just keep repeating them
- I feel stuck, frustrated and don't know where to turn
- I just don't feel confident
- I'm jealous of / intimidated by others' talent
- I'm afraid of seeming weak
- I never feel good enough
- I feel so much pressure to succeed
- If I'm not flawless, I must be horrible
- I'm worried I'll never be at my ideal weight
- I'm not performing like I know I'm capable of
- I feel so much pressure to look a certain way
- I've put on weight and can't seem to shed it
- I'm exhausted much of the time
- I often feel depressed
- I just can't get motivated
- This feeling is affecting everything else in my life
- I want to be in a relationship and can't figure out why I'm not
- I feel like my romantic relationship has stagnated
- My spouse and I fight a lot, mostly about money
- This grief is so powerful, I can't stop crying.
- Even though it has been a while, I can't seem to get over this loss
- I want to express my creative side, but I don't even remember it anymore
- I've lost my connection to my spiritual side
- I'm looking for greater depth and meaning in my life
- I want to contribute something to the world but what?
How You Benefit
Finding Your Way is the restored sense of balance and completeness that results from addressing emotional, mental or spiritual issues like these.
I help clients identify and remedy the underlying causes so they can move rapidly and easily through these problematic areas. Some issues only require a few sessions to be completely resolved.
Clients frequently report feeling
- intense relief
- lightness (unburdened)
- improved performance
- diminished anxiety
- ability to handle stress easily
- enhanced awareness and clarity
- increased physical vitality and energy
- better sleep
- improved relationships
- improved motivation
- things just feel easier
- sense of deep emotional well-being.
The overall result is an enhanced sense of joy, clarity and balance throughout your life.
Areas of specialty include:
- Mental Peak Performance, Stage-fright, Self-esteem, Confidence, Clarity, Focus, Creativity, Motivation
- Emotional Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Fear, Phobias, Anger, Jealousy, Grief
- Spiritual Trust, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Life Purpose, Connection
- Life Transitions Moving, Divorcing, Job/Career Changes, Loss, Relationships
- Physical Weight, Addictions, Compulsive behavior, Fatigue, Chronic Pain
Welcome to the field of possibilities.
I encourage you to get in touch, in whatever way feels comfortable to you.